DRIFT guarantees all the products it distributes according to current laws and the following conditions.
The use of the guarantee will be understood within the Spanish and Portuguese terms.
Area of application
The General Law for the Defense of Consumers and Users ( Royal Legislative Decree 1/2007, of November 16 ) in its Article 2 ( General concept of consumer and user ) indicates that: " For the purposes of this regulation and without prejudice to As expressly provided in its third and fourth books, consumers or users are natural or legal persons who act in an area unrelated to a business or professional activity. Therefore, purchases made by legal persons (companies, partnerships, etc.) are not covered by said Law and therefore some or all of the conditions indicated in this section will not apply to them.
Three-year warranty from delivery on all products
Below we explain what the Spanish regulations are. Please read it carefully and if you have any doubts, contact us and we will clarify any point:
To claim for the lack of conformity of the product, you can go to DRIFT. The law establishes a general term of 3 years for purchases made from January 1, 2022, from the time you purchase the product until you detect the problem. Once the problem is detected, you have 30 days to contact DRIFT and manage the corresponding guarantee, otherwise discounts or additional charges may be applied depending on the time elapsed or even void the guarantee coverage.
If you detect a defect during the first 6 months, 24 months for purchases made after January 1, 2022, from the delivery of the product, it is understood that the anomaly already existed when it was purchased and you, as a consumer, do not have to try nothing.
However, when the lack of conformity manifests itself after this period and in doubtful cases, the manufacturer, in this case DRIFT, could demand a report by an independent expert and the expenses will be paid by the consumer, to process the guarantee.
During the time that you cannot use the product, the counting of the days of the guarantee period is suspended: for example, if the repair/replacement of a product lasts 15 days, the guarantee period will end 15 days after originally planned , that is, let's say that the original date on which your guarantee would end is November 15, with these 15 days that you have not been able to use your product, the new end date of your guarantee would become November 30. You will have to prove said deadlines at the request of DRIFT through the corresponding transport delivery notes.
DRIFT will be responsible only for the first three years. When the time during which the product warranty is applicable has passed, it must be the client who processes any problem related to it, and DRIFT is not responsible for said management. .
The shipping costs generated by the processing of the product guarantee will be borne by DRIFT during the validity of the same. It will be under the instructions indicated by DRIFT, upon request and acceptance. For the purposes of applying the guarantee, the "Customer's Address" will be considered the one indicated on the delivery note of the original order. Any increase in shipping costs caused by a change of address will have to be paid by the customer, always remaining at the discretion of DRIFT to limit the collection and / or delivery to the original address of the customer indicated in the order.
When can the consumer claim?
The consumer may claim if:
● The purchased good does not conform to the description made by the seller.
● The purchased good does not have the characteristics that the consumer had previously seen through a sample or model.
● The acquired good is not suitable for the uses for which consumer goods of the same type are usually intended.
● It is not suitable for the special use that the consumer has requested and that the seller has specifically accepted.
● It does not present the expected quality and behavior, especially taking into account what the manufacturer has publicly declared (advertising, brochures, labeling...) that the seller or manufacturer has done about its specific characteristics.
Cancellation of guarantees
● Incomplete products, or sent for repair in inappropriate packaging or with packaging that is considered insufficient based on the nature of the product.
● Articles that show signs of having been tampered with, scratched or damaged screws, breakage, deterioration or absence of seals or warranty labels or any label originally included in the article, as well as articles that present any type of modification, marks or stickers not installed by the manufacturer.
● Items scratched, hit, fractured, damaged or broken due to mishandling, incorrect maintenance, improper locations, incorrect connection, installation errors, or that have been used in a manner different from what the manufacturer has specified.
● Breakdowns or defects caused by consumable items or accessories (batteries, etc.) or accessories (cartons, manuals, software supports, cables, etc.)
● Excessive accumulation of dirt or foreign particles both outside and inside the product, as well as products with remains or signs of having been exposed to liquids of any kind.
The warranty does not cover
Excluded from any guarantee are defects and deterioration caused by external events, accidents, wear and tear and misuse not in accordance with DRIFT's instructions.
Any damage or deterioration that occurs in the product sent to DRIFT for verification that is caused directly or indirectly by using packaging or not having used the adequate protection system or being insufficient is excluded from the guarantee.
Products tampered with, modified or repaired by the customer or any other person not authorized by DRIFT are likewise excluded.
Technical service expenses to be paid by the customer
In the event that the problem presented by the product is not covered by its warranty or when said problem has not been detected after a reasonable period of testing, it will be returned to the customer, the customer having to pay the costs of shipment, in addition you may also have to pay for the labor used in the verification or test of the article supposedly damaged.