What are cookies?
Type, purpose and operation of Cookies in General.
1. Types of cookies according to the period of time they remain activated. Depending on the period of time that they remain activated in the terminal equipment, we can distinguish:
· Session Cookies: These are a type of cookies designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page. They are usually used to store information that is only interesting to keep for the provision of the service requested by the user on a single occasion (eg a list of products purchased).
· Persistent cookies: They are a type of cookie in which the data is still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed during a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
2. Types of cookies according to the entity that manages them: Depending on the entity that manages the equipment or domain from which cookies are sent and processes the data obtained, we can distinguish:
· Own cookies: These are those that are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
· Third-party cookies: These are those that are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the editor, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies.
3. Types of cookies according to their purpose. Depending on the purpose for which the data obtained through cookies are processed, we can distinguish between:
Technical cookies: These are those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and the use of the different options or services that exist in it, such as controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, access parts of restricted access, remember the elements that make up an order, carry out the purchase process of an order, apply for registration or participation in an event, use security elements while browsing, store content for the diffusion of videos or sound or share content through social networks.
Personalization Cookies: These are those that allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria in the user's terminal, such as the language, the type of browser through which the user accesses the service, the regional configuration from where you access the service, etc.
· Analysis cookies: These are those that allow the person responsible for them to monitor and analyze the behavior of the users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected through this type of cookies is used to measure the activity of websites, applications or platforms and to create browsing profiles for users of said sites, applications and platforms, in order to introduce improvements in function of the analysis of the usage data made by the users of the service.
· Advertising Cookies: These are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which it provides the requested service based on criteria such as the edited content or the frequency in which the ads are displayed.
· Behavioral advertising cookies: These are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which the requested service is provided. These cookies store information on the behavior of users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on it.
What types of cookies does this particular website use?
Definition, Identification and purpose of the cookies on this website not excepted by the LSSI. Would:
· Analysis Cookies: These are those that, well processed by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and thus carry out the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of the service offered. To do this, your browsing on our website is analyzed in order to improve the offer of products or services that we offer you.
· Advertising Cookies: These are those that, whether processed by us or by third parties, allow us to manage the offer of advertising spaces on the website in the most efficient way possible, adapting the content of the advertisement to the content of the requested service or to the use you make of our website. To do this, we can analyze your browsing habits on the Internet and we can show you advertising related to your browsing profile.
Identification of cookies and purpose.
Publisher name, cookie name, "type" and Purpose.
· Cookie:_GA, _GAT, _GID
· Type: Third parties
· Name: Google
· Purpose: Stores a unique customer identifier that is used to control visits, user data, campaigns, etc.
· Own cookie: driftgaming.eu
Note: "Own" type cookies are used only by the owner of this website and "Third Party" cookies are also used by the service provider that is detailed in the previous table.
Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647 ?co=GENIE.Platform%3DDesktop&hl=es-419
· Safari: https:/ /support.apple.com/es-es/guide/safari/sfri11471/mac
· Other browsers: consult the documentation of the browser you have installed.
If the user would like more information on how to revoke the consent given or on the procedure to disable cookies, as well as ask any questions about the Cookies Policy of the web, they can contact ATLAS INFORMATICA SL through the following address LOPD@ATLASINFORMATICA.COM indicating in the subject "Cookies Policy".
Changes in the Privacy / Cookies policy
The website can modify this Cookies Policy based on legislative or regulatory requirements, or with the purpose of adapting said policy to the instructions issued by the Spanish Agency for Data Protection, therefore it is advised to Users who visit it periodically. When significant changes occur in this Cookies Policy, they will be communicated to users through the web.